What We're Reading on the Metro or A Poll on How Many People Read Stephen King



Here's what I've seen people reading on the train:

Dreams From My Father by My President

Falling Man by Don DeLillo

Phantom by Terry Goodkind

Governance as Leadership: Reframing the World of Nonprofit Boards
by Richard P. Chair, et al.

Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand

Your Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz

The Secret by Rhonda Byrne

One of the "Mr. Monk" books

The Stand by Stephen King

I couldn't see the title on the King book (only his name scrawled huge on the cover) but I'm pretty sure that's the title that was being read. I think I've seen more Stephen King books than anything else. I won't front, I like King's work. The first King book I read was Cujo as a kid. It was a book recommended by my English teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment